Might Mortal SA

Go down

Might Mortal SA

Post by Shtecer on Tue Nov 25, 2008 12:03 am

Is it working, and will the current weapons with the MM be deleted in the next chronicle?

Shtecer
Antharas
Antharas

Male
Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-11-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Might Mortal SA

Post by REBELz on Tue Nov 25, 2008 12:33 am

wont be deleted, and yea its working

REBELz
Antharas
Antharas

Number of posts : 157
Registration date : 2008-10-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Liquie on Tue Nov 25, 2008 12:45 pm

o.O!!! Who? Where? Who has a dagger MM!!!!! I will buy it for any price! Twisted Evil

Liquie
Antharas
Antharas

Male
Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2008-11-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Nov 25, 2008 3:10 pm

for GH it's no use .... buy AS+HASTE

Back to top Go down

Post by Shtecer on Tue Nov 25, 2008 3:31 pm

And for PW is it for any use?

Shtecer
Antharas
Antharas

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Nov 25, 2008 3:52 pm

only for human TH -> ADV ... might mortal ... rest it's no use

Back to top Go down

Post by Shtecer on Tue Nov 25, 2008 4:08 pm

Ok thnx

Shtecer
Antharas
Antharas

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Nov 25, 2008 4:31 pm

generally speacking .... on this chronicle might mortal is a good SA but not for all daggers
on next chronicle MM will be a forgotten SA cauze daggers will have more chances for lethal ...
so in my opinion for farm : BO+focus
for PVP : AS+HASTE

Back to top Go down

Post by qeparo on Tue Nov 25, 2008 5:00 pm

Well i though that naga storm focus is the best for farming+pvp
qeparo
Elpy
Elpy

Male
Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-11-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Liquie on Tue Nov 25, 2008 5:05 pm

Shtecer wrote:Is it working, and will the current weapons with the MM be deleted in the next chronicle?

bygy wrote:generally speacking .... on this chronicle might mortal is a good SA but not for all daggers
on next chronicle MM will be a forgotten SA cauze daggers will have more chances for lethal ...
so in my opinion for farm : BO+focus
for PVP : AS+HASTE

I partially agree, In my opinion yes for farming always go for focus weapons since you will hit more phsycially than using skills after your mana burned. For pvp always get a Critical Damage dagger. The haste argument is the same why warriors go +str +con -dex instead +dex -> If you dex (and increase your atk speed) yes you attack faster but you also do less damage, and also burn through mana faster. However, if you +str you do maximum damage output for the mana, which is more efficient. Hence in my opinion no matter if AW with slighly lower atk spd - always go for Critical damage. The reduction in skill cooldown is minimal. But dont go after me that is all a preference. You should try and see what suits you.

In my experience, on tested high rate kamael servers where they had Crystal and Demon dagger with MM, yes the land rate was a little bit better, however! the damage was not sufficient... Any S or S80 grade dagger with Critical damage was making a difference... I know you guys will tell me now that the PATK of a dagger does not really matter that much - i know and noticed that - the power of the skill and the passive critical damage of a character (if the character has it) is far more improtant than PATK -> thats why daggers can and most of the time go -str +dex +con (here daggers need dex for blow land rate evasion not necessarily increased atk speed, but that helps too. Warriors dont need dex for their skilsl to land cuz they always land Razz Also STR increases the chance for a skill critical which warriors depend very much upon.) Nevertheless, a dagger MM is still a nice acquisition for c and b grade. So shtecer why are you asking about MM SA? You have one or is there one who sells it?

Last edited by Liquie on Tue Nov 25, 2008 9:43 pm; edited 2 times in total

Liquie
Antharas
Antharas

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Nov 25, 2008 5:25 pm

naga for farm true ... but very expensive
and pvp .. not quitte

Back to top Go down

Post by Shtecer on Tue Nov 25, 2008 8:34 pm

Some1 offered mi a crystal dagger+mm for db clean

Shtecer
Antharas
Antharas

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Liquie on Tue Nov 25, 2008 8:40 pm

Shtecer wrote:Some1 offered mi a crystal dagger+mm for db clean

My advice: o.O... TAKE IT! :DDD FUCK THE DB YOU CAN CRAFT ANOTHER ONE!

By the way.. you are one lucky bastard (No insult - just figure of speech). Im so jelous Smile If you decide one time you are tired and bored of that crystal dagger MM, you know who to turn to i hope! Dont you dare OE it without safe enchants those MM are damn rare..........

PS: I was just thinking a DB is quite pricy nonetheless, he could have wanted even more! Drac Sets, Epic Jewls or whatnot... Still! Try to bargain with him and see, if in the end he might go down with his deal... If he stays stubborn, a DB is still a good offer in my opinion -> You will always be able to lay hands on a DB sooner or later by crafting/drop or buying but a MM dagger is something noboy will ever craft/drop/ even more so rarely sell!

PPS: And put an augment on that dagger! You can drop you s grade parts, your epic jewls (If you have any), but you shouldnt drop that one :DDDD Doesnt matter what LS, just get he cheapest LS you can get! I wish you many happy PK's/PVP's with that dagger (If you decide to get it)

Liquie
Antharas
Antharas

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Nov 25, 2008 9:28 pm

make that deal i give u DB in 2 hours if u dont need the cystal dagger

Back to top Go down

Post by Liquie on Tue Nov 25, 2008 9:38 pm

bygy wrote:make that deal i give u DB in 2 hours if u dont need the cystal dagger

Cool hey! I was first! Smile (But I have no DB.. yet! - shamefull - me hides in a corner)

Liquie
Antharas
Antharas

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Liquie on Wed Nov 26, 2008 12:16 am

http://dex.l2dex.eu/index.php/board,39.0.html

If that topic refers to chinezu - that doesnt surprize me a bit.. sounds very much liek him. Somebody tell me ho wlong these guys played with you in clan.

i also just read that he "supposedly" was one of the first to get S grade and boss jews.. Seem liek they moved to dex when they just wiped... - one thing somebody explain: i really have no clue how the fuck he got hands on raidboss jews.. somebody expalin that to me if the server was new.. Antharas or Valakas can only be slayed in allainces. well if he played with the guys from the net cafe i know, they all worked together and they achieved alot.. the two brothers who played together were huge crafters.. especially bath - big respect for him. chinezu is not much of the crafter.. he most of the time got his items provided and then goes to make hunt and takes the fame. I also just saw a youtube movie of him in necro sub.. looks liek he still played HE... I woudl liek to knwo what other subs he had or just the tow?

Nevertheles, take them as an exmaple: if you work togheter you become legend. -> if we can acoomplish to work as a clan together and go to raid bosses that will be huge.

Anyways i see there is still a "miho" active in dex forums.. is that the same miho? did he move to antoher clan or what?

Liquie
Antharas
Antharas

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rockk on Fri Nov 28, 2008 1:52 pm

chinezu got banned cause he wanted to buy gear for real money, at the end of c4 as i recall.

he was et/ nc/ to == what is miho now(to). we were always enemies.

and yeah it s the same.
Rockk
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2007-10-28

View user profile http://lineage2media.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down