WARS

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

WARS

Post by Guest on Thu Oct 23, 2008 12:02 pm

I i didn't caused too many problems.
Yesterday i was figthing in ketra along a friend of mine and near me was EVICTIDs clan along with 1 bishop from IW(isthar warriors).i minded my own bussines but the bigh began hitting me so i flagged....surprise or on EVI killed me. Np. I wenh town changed on GH took buffs CH and POWA ... full recharged went silent near them and began ... first IW was down 1 backstab 3.9k dmg and then all began hitting me.I knoked a SD ... 2 HE and 1 gladiator all big lvl ... and after i ran .... hristu was there too but he didnt fagged on me ... he gaved me a message after i killed all of them and said that it wasnt fair to him to join fight 5 against one (IC and DB focus ....) aniway there was no mana left for me and cp pots 180 ... consumed ... but my job was done ...
I didnt asked help from clan because i took it kind of very personal problem... Smile aniway nice pvp Smile sorry i didnt made and prints ... there was no time i needed one hand more Smile)
So hope for no war with EVI yet ... need 79 god damn it then war

Back to top Go down

Re: WARS

Post by elybely on Thu Oct 23, 2008 12:17 pm

bla bla bla bla... who care`s??? they killed u ??? call us Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil call Ely Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
they flag on you...you want to hit.. hit back.. no... ignore and go ahead...
We rullzz so... fk them!!
elybely
Antharas
Antharas

Female
Number of posts : 188
Registration date : 2007-12-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rockk on Thu Oct 23, 2008 12:20 pm

the issue with revolution ally is pretty complicated now.

we had war with ishtar wardens or whatever their name was. pretty low clan, the usualy catacomb farmers.

and now in general, not u biggy or anyone.

we were 2 times in ally with evictis this year, and last year i was with shea in ally for a long time, so i know most of them pretty well. this year we exited revolution ally cause MEMEBERS complained about wars with ET and Wf ally and the fact that THEY CAN T FARM cause of those wars. I said ok and exited ally, NOW FARM. Just to see now that almost the same profile members complain that they want war (usually under 7x chars, daggers/tytans who can only ask for party instead of making some partyes sometime).

now they took ishtarwardens, as probably they have no real choice, and are part of the ally.

i can understand if they have party together, and they are ally with them, they won t let them to be killed, i think me and you too would do the same.

sincerly, i don t wanna war evictis, i like them, i know most of them and that s more important then any war, and i hope it won t come to that. But ofc if they gank you (wich is not the cause) i would ofc declare war. Clan first as they say. But to make pvp is not helping the clan. You wanna help the clan? instead of wasting 2 hours searching for enemies u ll never find, or go blindly against some randoms, start a party, propose to farm ketra.

DO SOMETHING USEFULL FOR ALL.

and i wouldn t want to stop war with ishtar neither. i think most of the ppl in this clan can kill 3 of them at once, sorth of speak.

anywayz, i see the need of daily wars is growing, yesterday some ppl got butthurt cause i didn t come to war in lol do, since i was at 4s raid, so we ll do daily pvp at certain hours so the spirits calm down.

if u die at 1 vs 1 , it s ur fault, live with it, farm more, grow level, equip. If you are outnumbered, call the others, IF they have time, they`ll go, i ll come to, pvp is always fun, but i won t abandon 8 people to let them die, cause somebody killed u at war. It happens, at sieges u ll die 30 times, so what? The point is to fight, nobody wins them all.

starting tomorrow will make gank partyes, who wanna participate, sign here.

Male
Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2007-10-28

View user profile http://lineage2media.com

Back to top Go down

Post by elybely on Thu Oct 23, 2008 12:27 pm

Smile) .. u all should come in the morning ketra with me Smile) there`s FUN.. when I get killed... go CH rebuff.. go again.. get killed again cuz.. DB > bomt .. ch again.. rebuff again.. and so one.. this is FUN Smile)... or.. when I kill a single farmer... and he cames back with all clan... THIS IS FUN xD .. so.. conclusion... I RULZZZZZ !!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
kisss :*:*:* Razz
elybely
Antharas
Antharas

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Oct 23, 2008 9:31 pm

elybely wrote:Smile) .. u all should come in the morning ketra with me Smile) there`s FUN.. when I get killed... go CH rebuff.. go again.. get killed again cuz.. DB > bomt .. ch again.. rebuff again.. and so one.. this is FUN Smile)... or.. when I kill a single farmer... and he cames back with all clan... THIS IS FUN xD .. so.. conclusion... I RULZZZZZ !!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

elly next week will farm toghether in ketra i work night shift Razz so i will be able to play in the morning and afternoon too Wink so don't worry bounce

Back to top Go down

Post by elybely on Fri Oct 24, 2008 9:24 am

bygy wrote:
elybely wrote:Smile) .. u all should come in the morning ketra with me Smile) there`s FUN.. when I get killed... go CH rebuff.. go again.. get killed again cuz.. DB > bomt .. ch again.. rebuff again.. and so one.. this is FUN Smile)... or.. when I kill a single farmer... and he cames back with all clan... THIS IS FUN xD .. so.. conclusion... I RULZZZZZ !!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

elly next week will farm toghether in ketra i work night shift Razz so i will be able to play in the morning and afternoon too Wink so don't worry bounce

if I want too Smile)) Razz:P:P... seriously.. i made ..let me remember.. 4 ally 2 and 1 ally 3 in ketra in about 4 days ( viciousgirl/ ghecko/ cheewy/ summonrebel - ally2 and my ally 3 Razz ) so.. i`ll let u draw the conclusion Razz
elybely
Antharas
Antharas

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by REBELz on Fri Oct 24, 2008 10:19 am

we need to get more ppl from our clan in this forum, mostly there are only 4 ppl who are typing something here Very Happy

REBELz
Antharas
Antharas

Number of posts : 157
Registration date : 2008-10-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Oct 24, 2008 11:57 am

REBELz wrote:we need to get more ppl from our clan in this forum, mostly there are only 4 ppl who are typing something here Very Happy

this is true i saw a few people ... i mean i have enought fingers at 1 hand to count ... Crying or Very sad

Back to top Go down

Post by REBELz on Fri Oct 24, 2008 12:23 pm

since u work for mafia u have very less fingers on ur hand Very Happy

REBELz
Antharas
Antharas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Oct 24, 2008 12:24 pm

REBELz wrote:since u work for mafia u have very less fingers on ur hand Very Happy

XAXAXAXAXAX where do u know from ? Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by REBELz on Fri Oct 24, 2008 12:59 pm

bygy wrote:
REBELz wrote:since u work for mafia u have very less fingers on ur hand Very Happy

XAXAXAXAXAX where do u know from ? Very Happy
ur avatar, ur voice on vent and the ceiling cat who whispered it to me

REBELz
Antharas
Antharas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Oct 24, 2008 1:18 pm

[/quote]
ur avatar, ur voice on vent and the ceiling cat who whispered it to me[/quote]

lier ... not true Smile i'm a farao in THC land

Back to top Go down

Post by REBELz on Fri Oct 24, 2008 1:22 pm

ok i think we are spamming too much here

we should create or own omgwtfthread

REBELz
Antharas
Antharas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

AGAIN WARS

Post by Guest on Wed Oct 29, 2008 11:36 pm

PLEASE BE PACIENT AND READ ALL THE STORY AND TRY TO LEARN SOMETHING !!!!!!!!!!!!

As is very clear said by ROCKK in section GENERAL/ADVICE i recommend the same

I wown't give names because it's not nice , but i will say what hurts me the moust about some people from clan , i know it will hurt but we all know THE TRUTH HURT'S THE MOUST :

- i play a lot i admit that so although i maxe multisession on my pc i have little time too look over the clan chat, this is what i hear every day or 90% of the day :
-> XXX class LFP ... or nameless take me and raise me i want to sit down and make lvl
-> CLAN COME FAST WAR IN xxx PLACE ... come fast we need u come on XXX class
THAT IS ALL WHAT IS WRITTEN ALL DAY LONG TILL ROCKK ENTER'S | AFTER THAT SUDDINLLY IT CHANGES THE LINE LIKE IN THEATHER :
-> ROCKK ME LVL XX I WANT TO BE BIG
-> ROCKK I NEED EQUIPMENT I PLAY A LOOT U SEE ...
-> ROCKK SOME PARTY TO FOG
-> ROCKK I NEED MSS FOR SUBCLASS, OR QUEST FOR I DUNNO WHAT
-> ROCKK GIVE ME MONEY

One thing : ROCKK IS NOT YOU'RE MOTHER OR FATHER !!!!!!!!!!
TRY DOING SMETHING BY YOURESELF

I NEVER HEARD SOMEONE SAYING I WANT TO CRAFT A SET FOR ME ... I HAVE 80 % OF MATERIALS CAN ANYONE HELP ME WITH THE REST ... NO NEVER !!!!!!!!
YOU RATHER WAIT FOR ROCKK TO ENTER AND RAISE U IN FOG !!!
IT'S NOT FAIR FOR THE OTHERS YOU SHOULD KNOW .
Rockk will never say NO I WOWN'T take you.

Moust of you have support class or destro but all you do all day long when u are in game is ask for party or : WAR THERE WAR THERE !!!!! COME COME !!!!!
U have wars oke i understand but : did he killed u ? yes .... oke np go another place and farm DON'T GO TO THE SAME PLACE !!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have a dagger on main u know what i did when i didn't had party ???
Let me tell you : i took one PP and one SUmmoner nobless and i asked him to summon me to toi 10 . After that i began fighting alone with my pp. NO BD NO WC NO OL NO nothing ... and all u do is crying u dont have party with full supoort in clan

I DON'T WANT TO OPEN THE DISCUSSION ABOUT SIEGE .... TODAY WE WERE 19/41 ON ... VERY NICE I ADMIRE THIS , I WANT TO SEE IN WEEKEND HOW MANY WILL BE ON !!!!!! DONT WASTE TIME !!!!!!! WAR AT SIEGES !!!!!!!!!!!!!

SHAME ON YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!
U'RE TOO LUCKY ROCKK IS A TOO GOOD GUY !!!!!!

remember these words

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Nov 06, 2008 6:06 pm

Regarding wars :
My advice : when u enter an arrea in wich u find some people with wich u have war ... dont go there if u see u are outnumbered ... just soe and go someplace else. Try and avoid for a while the wars , we need some cool down right now ... and after it will be well trust me ... we need to cancel some wars in order to grow a little more ... after we will be the one's always attacking and powning other people ... But with pacience my teammates ... it will be well Surprised

Back to top Go down

Post by elybely on Fri Nov 07, 2008 8:15 am

bygy wrote:Regarding wars :
My advice : when u enter an arrea in wich u find some people with wich u have war ... dont go there if u see u are outnumbered ... just soe and go someplace else. Try and avoid for a while the wars , we need some cool down right now ... and after it will be well trust me ... we need to cancel some wars in order to grow a little more ... after we will be the one's always attacking and powning other people ... But with pacience my teammates ... it will be well Surprised

Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect
wtf? u wanna tell me that... if I see war I have to run??? be serios...at least you try to kill 1 and then u can run.. but anyway I dont agree with this ideea... to run ... Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
elybely
Antharas
Antharas

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HellCallerMD on Sun Nov 16, 2008 7:04 am

i want siege :<
HellCallerMD
Antharas
Antharas

Male
Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-09-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rockk on Mon Nov 17, 2008 1:30 am

+1. i m tired of this bullshit pvp. make 1 gank, kill them, after that wait for 2 hours or search for enemies in wain, just to find 1-2 farming.

waste of time, we made 2 party fg for 1 party pb 1 party q, killed them, then waited for 2 hours in wain, yelled for enemy locations on ally, nothing.

all day ganking is a waste of time too, since not all have max lvl`s or at least 78 on subs too, ppl will want farm too.

we have to combine the 2.

farm partyes to be able to war. for this try to make party with alliance so ur always ready for war, fully buffed.

raise subclasses faster for those who don t have it.

78/78/78 after that, u can war all day with me.
Rockk
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2007-10-28

View user profile http://lineage2media.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Nov 18, 2008 10:00 pm

ByGy I Hope You Will Make That Party For Siege. Let'S See You Realy Can Do It:?: Question Question

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Nov 18, 2008 10:39 pm

so for siege i need the following people by my side :

GODES - CARDINAL
KGB501, SPEEDGRAPHER - MAGNUS
OVERBLACKNK, MAIKE - DOMINATOR
VALLIS - SWM
**** - SIRENA
**** - EVA SAINT
KINGC0BRA - STS
SHELOBASERB/LUVASH/GANDALF - STS
ME - STS

IMBA PARTY ^^ NO OFFENCE, i Dont mind having a SS too

THE SO CALLED PERSONS PLEASE CONFIRM THAT U WILL BE ON FOR
SATURDAY AT 20:00 PM GMT+2
SUNDAY AT 16:00 PM GMT+2

CONFIRM ON FORUM Cool Cool Cool Cool

Back to top Go down

Post by elybely on Tue Nov 18, 2008 10:48 pm

bla bla bla bla...i was preparing my program to be on at least saturday on siege.. but... since I`m not needed I`ll take my day off Wink rabbit
elybely
Antharas
Antharas

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Nov 18, 2008 10:53 pm

ely u are welcomed too we need all the help we can get but i can't make a 20 ppl party ... just 9 be on saturday and sunday we will make 4-5 partyes so just be on Shocked

Back to top Go down

Post by elybely on Tue Nov 18, 2008 10:58 pm

yah yah sure Sad I should be first No confused ..... Kiddin` tongue tongue tongue tongue I`ll do my best to be... Cool
elybely
Antharas
Antharas

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by REBELz on Tue Nov 18, 2008 11:27 pm

i go into rockks party?

REBELz