WARS

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: WARS

Post by Gandallf on Wed Nov 19, 2008 4:33 am

mm 78(not sts),cov 79,48%(not magnus) rdy for siege Smile)
Gandallf
Antharas
Antharas

Male
Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-10-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by smokU on Thu Nov 20, 2008 5:29 pm

i killed 3 enemies 2day, we r lucky that we have wars with nabs;) i wont be on sieges coz in weekend i take care of my love, 98/60/91 Wink)
smokU
Antharas
Antharas

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-11-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by QuEeNnIe on Thu Nov 20, 2008 9:54 pm

Ghost Hunter lf melee party,rdy for siege
QuEeNnIe
Antharas
Antharas

Female
Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2008-09-13

View user profile http://dannutzapinkutza.hi5.com

Back to top Go down

Post by QuEeNnIe on Thu Nov 20, 2008 10:01 pm

and more... clan means all members Wink not just rockk with his party Wink

at last siege i has party and all members left from my party to join to bygy's party... that suck's ... i maked party with 2 ppl and i was to siege...and after 1 hour,after one member from bygy's party left...zaqueen was good...

when i call some ppl to war no1 comming,but when ppl need me..zaqueen must be there... like a servitor... thc will lost more ppls if things will be like now
QuEeNnIe
Antharas
Antharas

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Nov 20, 2008 10:57 pm

if someone took DISCONECT and could't log in again i WAS FORCED TO TAKE ANOTHER MELLE !!!!!!!!!! THIS DOESN'T THAT : OMG ZAQUEEN NOW U'RE GOOD COME TO MY PARTY U'RE IMBA !!!!

so don't try making "flames" for nothing .... if someone has a personal problem with me just say in my FACE not behind my back ......

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Nov 20, 2008 10:59 pm

GODES - CARDINAL IN
KGB501, SPEEDGRAPHER - MAGNUS KGB501 - IN
OVERBLACKNK, MAIKE - DOMINATOR MAIKE - IN
VALLIS - SWM ??????????
DAMN ME - SIRENA IN
**** - EVA SAINT ???????
KINGC0BRA - STS IN
SHELOBASERB/LUVASH/GANDALF - STS IN

Back to top Go down

Post by QuEeNnIe on Fri Nov 21, 2008 4:19 am

i dont have a problem with u...and that is not just "flames" Wink
QuEeNnIe
Antharas
Antharas

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by QuEeNnIe on Fri Nov 21, 2008 4:20 am

and why gandallf must come on nuker? maybe melee's need him at siege Wink
QuEeNnIe
Antharas
Antharas

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gandallf on Fri Nov 21, 2008 6:41 am

QuEeNnIe wrote:and why gandallf must come on nuker? maybe melee's need him at siege Wink
couse my bomt is a little tired of wc buffs for 2 centuries,he need to feel vortex/hydro again Smile)i hope i did not make +9 skills for nothing Razz
Gandallf
Antharas
Antharas

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by QuEeNnIe on Fri Nov 21, 2008 8:33 am

yeah...and 1 party will remain without cov Very Happy
QuEeNnIe
Antharas
Antharas

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by elybely on Fri Nov 21, 2008 8:57 am

big problem of this days : all want the perfect party! if you`re not cov, you`re not good.if you`re not cardinal,you`re not good.if you dont have AM, you`re not a nuker.if you don`t have DB, you`re not a DD.?!?!?! WTF ?!?!?! you wanna tell me.. that because a party is without cov is uselles at siege? or because you dont have full party you must stay and wait untill some1 calles you? bla bla bla... be serios.If u wanna go to siege.. you just go.. even if you dont have party,with ch buffs if is neceserly.All are just reasons...
you all want suport...but.. who`s raising them? yesterday i `ve waited 3 hours for a party..because all lf CARDINAL and not for a bish..so.. if you want suport.. then make sure they have party.
anyway, this is not a problem for me.. I log my se and farm alone on bish..but.. don`t come with bullshits ( with war/enemy/siege and so on ), cuz alot of ppl have their lvl thx to Rockk.
not all of us had this "chance".now ppl log in and just wait for Rockk, if me.. or some1 else try to make a party ( farm and especialy a gang party ) they all are afk.When Rockk logs in they are all back.
So.. think twice before saying something.
elybely
Antharas
Antharas

Female
Number of posts : 188
Registration date : 2007-12-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quigon on Fri Nov 21, 2008 12:13 pm

ewen with ch buffs u can run, and take enemys away from siege grounds.. if they are that stupid, shure some are.. but u are doing it for the clan, to buy some minutes to get them a chance for a better strike.. as far for exp pt. if im in a pt and there are no clan members i can drop out if someone from clan needs my assistance, clan is more important than some other ppl ingame.
Quigon
Antharas
Antharas

Male
Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-10-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by elybely on Fri Nov 21, 2008 1:23 pm

seems not all think like this Smile to bad
elybely
Antharas
Antharas

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rockk on Fri Nov 21, 2008 3:05 pm

due to the fact that most of the people have subclasses, and not all the people will be at siege , as they should be, i think thebest is not to make partyes before the siege.

u never know who can t log in, and matters as such.

bottom line be on at 18 00 saturday all, and we ll make partyes then, depending of need.

gank partyes, etc, i don t care, make it as u wish, i wont be making them all the time.

and even more, at siege feel free to take ally to party too, if u don t have available the class u require in clan.

that s what an alliance is for.
Rockk
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2007-10-28

View user profile http://lineage2media.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Gandallf on Fri Nov 21, 2008 3:59 pm

elybely wrote:big problem of this days : all want the perfect party! if you`re not cov, you`re not good.if you`re not cardinal,you`re not good.if you dont have AM, you`re not a nuker.if you don`t have DB, you`re not a DD.?!?!?! WTF ?!?!?! you wanna tell me.. that because a party is without cov is uselles at siege? or because you dont have full party you must stay and wait untill some1 calles you? bla bla bla... be serios.If u wanna go to siege.. you just go.. even if you dont have party,with ch buffs if is neceserly.All are just reasons...
you all want suport...but.. who`s raising them? yesterday i `ve waited 3 hours for a party..because all lf CARDINAL and not for a bish..so.. if you want suport.. then make sure they have party.
anyway, this is not a problem for me.. I log my se and farm alone on bish..but.. don`t come with bullshits ( with war/enemy/siege and so on ), cuz alot of ppl have their lvl thx to Rockk.
not all of us had this "chance".now ppl log in and just wait for Rockk, if me.. or some1 else try to make a party ( farm and especialy a gang party ) they all are afk.When Rockk logs in they are all back.
So.. think twice before saying something.
I totaly agree with you,good choice of words,for example i was raising my wc subb in tons of random partys all over dex,but when i was dc 77 i took me 30 days to make 78,noone wanted 77 lvl wc...no cov...to low..i passed hell to make 78 and when that happened....all things changed,from 78-79 i made in 7-8 days.So i can only imagine what is like today for low suport to be raised....sad but thrue..
Gandallf
Antharas
Antharas

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gandallf on Fri Nov 21, 2008 4:02 pm

QuEeNnIe wrote:yeah...and 1 party will remain without cov Very Happy
I did not say i will not play on cov,its on party leaders to decide,i dont realy care on what class will i play as long as i do my jobb right.Smile
Gandallf
Antharas
Antharas

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by elybely on Fri Nov 21, 2008 4:36 pm

Gandallf wrote:So i can only imagine what is like today for low suport to be raised....sad but thrue..

well..i can only say this..i`m bish..untill now most of my exp was made in rockk`s partys.Also.. most of clan members know that when I go to party..i dont let no1 to die..at least I try.. soa t the end.. I leave the party with - 4 or more %...and now.. at 74.. I go with CH buffs in IT entrance:)...so this is how a suport farms Razz

Last edited by elybely on Fri Nov 21, 2008 4:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
elybely
Antharas
Antharas

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by elybely on Fri Nov 21, 2008 4:55 pm

Rockk wrote:due to the fact that most of the people have subclasses, and not all the people will be at siege , as they should be, i think thebest is not to make partyes before the siege.

u never know who can t log in, and matters as such.

bottom line be on at 18 00 saturday all, and we ll make partyes then, depending of need.

gank partyes, etc, i don t care, make it as u wish, i wont be making them all the time.

and even more, at siege feel free to take ally to party too, if u don t have available the class u require in clan.

that s what an alliance is for.

yah you right.. i know... this includeds me too.I know i`m not on at sieges..but.. sometimes life > l2.and i didn`t sad what i`ve sad just to blame some1, only that..I`m tired of listen to the same story... over and over again..but..if I log in and I dont have party.. I don`t go farm.. or I don`t stay ch waiting.... but again...this is how I play..can`t force some1 else to play in the same way.
I`m sry if some1 felt insulted by my words.. but.. as usually I say what I think. I`m sry again.
elybely
Antharas
Antharas

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by QuEeNnIe on Fri Nov 21, 2008 5:46 pm

yeah...i can go alone to siege..with ch buffs..and how i can teleport in war zone? :-/
QuEeNnIe
Antharas
Antharas

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by elybely on Sat Nov 22, 2008 10:54 am

there are a lot of ways to get to a siege zone Smile depends on the castel Smile
elybely
Antharas
Antharas

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by REBELz on Sat Nov 22, 2008 12:00 pm

we and our ally need to fight the same enemy, for example fubar, can we war them? Smile

REBELz
Antharas
Antharas

Number of posts : 157
Registration date : 2008-10-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2