Advices

Go down

Advices

Post by Rockk on Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:02 pm

IF you are under 76 and a clan member, stop making spoilers, buffers and 100 different characters, thinking it will help you grow.

It`s a waste of time.

If you wanna make money, leve to 74 fast. Ask for party or even better, MAKE partys with members but not only. Remember, lineage 2 is more then just 1 clan, you`ll meet new people daily, make friends, and why not, recommend them to join too, if they are worthy.

DOn`t expect others to make partys for you all the time. We are helping eachother, not babysitting eachother. While you`ll always get help, it`s required that you put some effort too.

You need gear? Level faster. At 74 you can make hundreads of millions from quests and participate at s grade receip gathering with other high lvl clannies. If you participate, you help your clannies and yourself get high grade sets faster.

DOn`t waste time on occasional wars. If you get killed by only 1 person, then shame on you. Make level, farm with clannies for gear, and kick his ass. If you get killed by more then just one, announce LOCATION/CLAN/NICK NAME/ CLASS / RACE of the ones that killed you on clan chat. If people are available, they will surely help you.

REMEMBER. L2 has massive pvp every 2 weaks. It`s called siege and you are required to participate. So gather your testosteron and hormones for that event. Don`t waste 3 hours of possible xp/gear just cause 1 idiot or 100 idiots killed you. TIme is precious. Use it wisely.

That s it for now.

Male
Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2007-10-28

View user profile http://lineage2media.com

Back to top Go down

Money

Post by Guest on Thu Oct 30, 2008 12:03 am

Want money ? Go party i made today in 10 Hours 25 kk !!! without any drop just the adena that i picked up !!!
Want a lot of money ??? Sounds good but still .... A lot of work to DO . Make a nuker on Subclass or :

CATACOMB : WASTE OF TIME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MOS : TAKE THE Q FROM RUNE TOWN : 400 QI = EAS (10KK) 4000 QI = EWS (200KK)
IMPERIAL TOMB (IT) : RELICS OF THE OLD EMPIRE : 1000 QI = S GRADE RECIPE (150KK)
STAKATO NEST : ALL THE MATERIALS (VOP DMP ASOFE MOLD HARDNER ETC)

MOUST IMPORTANT THING !!!! MAKE THIS QUEST

http://lineage.pmfun.com/list/quest-more/repent-your-sins

DON'T TRY AND BE A SMART ASS AND MAKE PK CAUSE U HAVE "BSOE" DON'T MAKE A CHRISTMASS TREE AROUND YOU MAKE THE QUEST IT TAKES 30 MINS FROM U'RE TIME !!! DON'T BE LAIZY !!!

Back to top Go down

Re: Advices

Post by Rockk on Thu Oct 30, 2008 12:39 pm

an another thing.

Lineage 2 is politics too. Manners count.

If some unknown clan goes let s say DO and tryes to take ur room, talk first, be polite. Remember, once strenght is not in the sword, u actually CAN T kill nobody in this game. And why would you? everybody is trying to do the same. Level, make xp, have fun while doing it should be the real target.

Ofc i understand there are many jerks and idiots out there, but try to be the better man. DOn t PK CLans we don t have 2 way war with. It s bad for the clans relations, it just makes a NEW war. A new war means less places to xp, less time for farm, so u kinda screw up ur clan member. WE HAVE WARS , fight those wars we have declared.

Maybe some of you think, so what? let s war, it s fun. Well, it s fun today when ur winning, but the day after, or in a week, month, u ll get ur ass kicked and you`ll wine , ask for clan help, i have to declare war cause of bad relations, and we just MADE AN ENEMY instead of a friend, because U couldn t be the better man.

If he tryes to take ur room, be polite, if he s an idiot, be even more polite. Nothing will make somebody more angry then seeing you beeing polite even if he s an idiot, or swears or so on.

Killing him will just satisfy him. And instead of neutral or friendly relationship with that clan or alliance, just cause they have 1 idiot member, we made an enemy.

SO stop thinking that ur strong, and u can kill em all, there s always someone stronger then u. Make 1 friend /day instead of 100 enemies, just cause of cheap pride.

Male
Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2007-10-28

View user profile http://lineage2media.com

Back to top Go down

Swearing

Post by Guest on Thu Oct 30, 2008 10:28 pm

For thouse who swear me ... u wown't solve a thing ... u'll just own my disrespect that's it .... I don't put my mind with u cause it's waste of time ... First of all it's not nice to do such things.

AS IN MY SIGNATURE .... try learn something from this ... don't just spam the forum and clan chat when u are on.... Sad Sad Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobo on Thu Nov 06, 2008 3:53 pm

Rockk wrote:an another thing.

Lineage 2 is politics too. Manners count.

If some unknown clan goes let s say DO and tryes to take ur room, talk first, be polite. Remember, once strenght is not in the sword, u actually CAN T kill nobody in this game. And why would you? everybody is trying to do the same. Level, make xp, have fun while doing it should be the real target.

Ofc i understand there are many jerks and idiots out there, but try to be the better man. DOn t PK CLans we don t have 2 way war with. It s bad for the clans relations, it just makes a NEW war. A new war means less places to xp, less time for farm, so u kinda screw up ur clan member. WE HAVE WARS , fight those wars we have declared.

Maybe some of you think, so what? let s war, it s fun. Well, it s fun today when ur winning, but the day after, or in a week, month, u ll get ur ass kicked and you`ll wine , ask for clan help, i have to declare war cause of bad relations, and we just MADE AN ENEMY instead of a friend, because U couldn t be the better man.

If he tryes to take ur room, be polite, if he s an idiot, be even more polite. Nothing will make somebody more angry then seeing you beeing polite even if he s an idiot, or swears or so on.

Killing him will just satisfy him. And instead of neutral or friendly relationship with that clan or alliance, just cause they have 1 idiot member, we made an enemy.

SO stop thinking that ur strong, and u can kill em all, there s always someone stronger then u. Make 1 friend /day instead of 100 enemies, just cause of cheap pride.

+1,we have too many wars and that made me fight with many friends from other clans..that's not good.and almost every party i make(beside clan of course) i have to dissmis 2-3 ppl becouse of the war.

Bobo
Elpy
Elpy

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-11-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Nov 06, 2008 4:05 pm

make love not war

Back to top Go down