CLAN LEVELING UP

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: CLAN LEVELING UP

Post by Guest on Mon Nov 24, 2008 4:52 pm

the one's that have chars in academy please finish as soon as posible the acaddemy so i can recruit new members please !!!

Back to top Go down

Post by mayglin on Mon Nov 24, 2008 5:03 pm

bygy wrote:the one's that have chars in academy please finish as soon as posible the acaddemy so i can recruit new members please !!!

I'm agree with u... we have many academy chars that have level for 2nd profession but nobody work quests Sad i think that we should do that as soon as possible and for next siege to have clan level 7 Smile
mayglin
Elpy
Elpy

Male
Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-10-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Liquie on Mon Nov 24, 2008 5:16 pm

mayglin wrote:
bygy wrote:the one's that have chars in academy please finish as soon as posible the acaddemy so i can recruit new members please !!!

I'm agree with u... we have many academy chars that have level for 2nd profession but nobody work quests Sad i think that we should do that as soon as possible and for next siege to have clan level 7 Smile

Just wait until i am back in game Wink I will get the job done! All i need is people helping and supporting me in leveling to 40's ) As much as i hate 2nd class quests.... I hate them out of the bottom of my heart ><

PS: Finally, I knew my saved dimension diamonds would be good for something Very Happy except tp to towns during siege.
If someone would be willing to spare a strider - to complete the quests faster this would be very much appreciated!! It will be returned after there is no more use. If that person needs assurance i can leave my avadon robe set - i dont have 40kk cash on hand and i will need cash also to buy c grade items....

Liquie
Antharas
Antharas

Male
Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2008-11-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Nov 24, 2008 5:31 pm

BTW !!!!!!!!!!!!

EASIEST QUEST'S FOR CLASS TRANSFER ARE FOR !!!!!!!!!!!! ELVEN ELDER !!!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Liquie on Mon Nov 24, 2008 5:50 pm

Rockk wrote:13100.

6000 to go.

bygy wrote:we have 14500 CRP now 275 gained at sieges this weekend .
My opinion all make academy chars ... no only a few ...

19100 - 14500 points = 4600 points

If my assumption is right that a character in academy lvl 1-40 gives 400 points:

4600 points / 400 points = 11.5

-> we will need about 12 academy characters leveled 1-40 (not including those who are already in academy but who knows when they will get done)

12 characters * 6 hours = 72 hours - 4 hours play time per day

-> 18 days... and that is a very optimistic calculation.

The more people help the faster this will go.

Last edited by Liquie on Mon Nov 24, 2008 5:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

Liquie
Antharas
Antharas

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mayglin on Mon Nov 24, 2008 5:51 pm

Liquie wrote:
mayglin wrote:

Just wait until i am back in game Wink I will get the job done! All i need is people helping and supporting me in leveling to 40's ) As much as i hate 2nd class quests.... I hate them out of the bottom of my heart ><

Its great that u are with us to do that but would be more great to somebody else do that too... Only few ppl wont to do that but that would be more easier when we can find more ppl who can to that also ... Example when 10 ppl do that, that is 4000 crp oO that would be great don't u think..? And its not so hard to do that ...i work with my sps with my brother sps eater... lvling is not so hard with clan buffs only u must to do is that boring quest for 2nd profession... and if u like this clan that is not so much to do that... but helps much to the clan...
mayglin
Elpy
Elpy

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Liquie on Mon Nov 24, 2008 6:01 pm

mayglin wrote:
Liquie wrote:Just wait until i am back in game Wink I will get the job done! All i need is people helping and supporting me in leveling to 40's ) As much as i hate 2nd class quests.... I hate them out of the bottom of my heart ><

Its great that u are with us to do that but would be more great to somebody else do that too... Only few ppl wont to do that but that would be more easier when we can find more ppl who can to that also ... Example when 10 ppl do that, that is 4000 crp oO that would be great don't u think..? And its not so hard to do that ...i work with my sps with my brother sps eater... lvling is not so hard with clan buffs only u must to do is that boring quest for 2nd profession... and if u like this clan that is not so much to do that... but helps much to the clan...

I am not looking forward to do all by myself, but as I said I will do as much as i can. Of course the more people help the fast it goes.

Liquie
Antharas
Antharas

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mayglin on Mon Nov 24, 2008 6:05 pm

Liquie wrote:
mayglin wrote:
Liquie wrote:Just wait until i am back in game Wink I will get the job done! All i need is people helping and supporting me in leveling to 40's ) As much as i hate 2nd class quests.... I hate them out of the bottom of my heart ><

I am not looking forward to do all by myself, but as I said I will do as much as i can. Of course the more people help the fast it goes.

Yea and only u, I and bygy post here about that... SOMEBODY ELSE SAY SOMETHING ABOUT THAT PLS PLS PLS Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile
mayglin
Elpy
Elpy

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by REBELz on Mon Nov 24, 2008 6:33 pm

bocmanis is my dwarf, will turn back to him soon

REBELz
Antharas
Antharas

Number of posts : 157
Registration date : 2008-10-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Godes on Tue Nov 25, 2008 2:36 am

gg for me (Indis) 400CRP go to clan. Very Happy
Godes
Antharas
Antharas

Male
Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2008-11-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gandallf on Tue Nov 25, 2008 3:50 pm

bygy wrote:BTW !!!!!!!!!!!!

EASIEST QUEST'S FOR CLASS TRANSFER ARE FOR !!!!!!!!!!!! ELVEN ELDER !!!!!!!!!!!
Thats thrue Razz Anyway Gandalfina(finished),Gandy(on the way to finish)
Gandallf
Antharas
Antharas

Male
Number of posts : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gandallf on Fri Nov 28, 2008 3:08 pm

15,1k crp acheaved,less that 5k to go.Lets finish what we started ppl.
Gandallf
Antharas
Antharas

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Nov 28, 2008 9:16 pm

16 k ^^

kinda of tired to pay the small members that enter in CLan ... and the big surprise is that they finish it in one day .... Sad OUT OF ADENA !!! Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Gandallf on Sat Nov 29, 2008 12:52 pm

Why should not we do it ourself? We dont depend on new small members of academy,i finished with 2 chars,i could make and finish with 3 more,but why should i do it alone if noone else cares.
Gandallf
Antharas
Antharas

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ViciousGirl on Sun Jan 25, 2009 9:42 pm

GZ for clan lvl 7 Smile
ViciousGirl