BLACK DREAMS

Go down

BLACK DREAMS

Post by Guest on Thu Nov 06, 2008 5:47 pm

Hmm i will start a topic here...
So about new ally ... i saw many good members but ... also low players too , one after another we did our job today at barakiel much better then TRACII, i've been guarding him for 3 days, WF came ....Shit didn't made a thing to him , tracii trayed 4 hours to kill and finally made it ... full suport etc etc ... today 17 members from our ally and 8 from TRACII (2 destro) and what can i say no problems killing him ...
So i say we made a good ally lvl and we could do a lot more RB along them but i still think we must strenghten the clan a little bit more... for that i'll try to implicatte a hole lot more then i did for the past few days.
I've started something good here and i don't want to quit, i want to make a very good clan, and i will try to attract more people i know and very good players in oder to make strong clan and ally.
There is much work to do ... TRUE ... maybe some of u will laught of what i say now but .... "maybe" in a few month it will be otherwise i will laught of them.
And believe me HERO it's not impossible u will see.
Waiting for new chalanges , always listen to clan members problems, ideeas or what u have to say ... so just pm me and will talk about the problems that occur along the ally clan. 10q for listening me. Smile

Back to top Go down

Re: BLACK DREAMS

Post by Affelay on Thu Nov 06, 2008 7:09 pm

....U welcome... Razz
Affelay
Elpy
Elpy

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-09-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by REBELz on Thu Nov 06, 2008 9:10 pm

but ur avatar is more welcome Smile)

REBELz
Antharas
Antharas

Number of posts : 157
Registration date : 2008-10-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Nov 18, 2008 10:44 pm

SIEGE ON :

SATURDAY 20:00 PM GMT+2 i want to take DION castle
SUNDAY 16:00 PM GMT+2 i want all of us to help ORDER OF WHITE WOLF to keep their castle

THESE 2 ARE 2 IMPORTANT THINGS WE MUST DO THIS WEEKEND SO I ASK AS MANY AS U TO BE ON FOR SIEGES !!!

Made big plans for all but i can't do all by myself i need u're help too.

Back to top Go down

Post by REBELz on Tue Nov 18, 2008 11:30 pm

bygy wrote:SIEGE ON :

SATURDAY 20:00 PM GMT+2 i want to take DION castle
SUNDAY 16:00 PM GMT+2 i want all of us to help ORDER OF WHITE WOLF to keep their castle

THESE 2 ARE 2 IMPORTANT THINGS WE MUST DO THIS WEEKEND SO I ASK AS MANY AS U TO BE ON FOR SIEGES !!!

Made big plans for all but i can't do all by myself i need u're help too.
ooww are without ally now?

REBELz
Antharas
Antharas

Number of posts : 157
Registration date : 2008-10-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Nov 20, 2008 1:17 am

yes they are ... and we need to help them Smile i've got a plan don't worry now i am thinking of plan B if A doesn't work , and C if it goes too bad what are we going to do ? Razz
i am killing this night at work, thinking of plan B and C Smile always have a backup plan Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum